Fiesta Dates & Hours
May 5th 11am-11pm | May 6th 11am-11pm | May 7th 11am-11pm
The Cinco de Mayo fiesta boasts three full days packed with festivities and culturally immersive programming at Tom McCall Waterfront Park in downtown Portland. During the event, festival-goers can experience the spirit of Mexico through music, arts, dance, and sport.
Tickets are available at the gate or online HERE.
Yes. Info for that can be found HERE.
Please email us at Info@TreadwayEvents.com to verify the tickets are valid.
May 5th, 6th & 7th, 2023 11am-11pm each day.
We do not have hotel packages but here is a list of hotels nearby that we recommend. Click here to book your stay (insert hotel partners link)
No outside solicitation is permitted. If you would like to become a vendor please click here.
All ages are welcome to celebrate Cinco de Mayo with us!
Kids under 5 years of age are free.
Re-entry is allowed, just make sure you get a stamp on the way out, without a stamp, you will not be allowed back in.
Please email Info@TreadwayEvents.com for ticket-related questions.
Tom Mccall Waterfront Park – 98 SW Naito Pkwy, Portland, OR 97204
All entry gates are ADA accessible, the venue does have paved walkways and grass/uneven ground. If you have any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rain or shine, the fiesta continues.
The following items are not allowed at the festival:
• Outside beverages, other than factory-sealed or empty water bottles
• Cannabis, drugs, outside alcohol, and other controlled substances
• Hard-sided coolers or picnic baskets, including Styrofoam
• Smoking, vaping, or chewing tobacco
• Umbrellas, tents or canopies
• Weapons of any kind
• Fireworks, explosives, or accelerants of any kind
• Balloons, beachballs, frisbees, inflatable devices, or outdoor games
• Professional audio or video recording devices and equipment, including cameras with a detachable lens longer than 4″
• Animals, except service animals
• Glass of any kind. All attendees and their belongings are subject to search upon entry. The festival is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
Security procedures are subject to change at any time. Each person may only bring in one bag, purse, or fanny pack, no larger than 14″ x 14″ x 14″. All items are subject to search.
Vaccination is not required.
Animals are not permitted within the Fiesta grounds with the exception of certified service dogs for the disabled, being used by a disabled person.
Yes. It is subject to search upon entry.
We will have porta-potties throughout the venue.
Yes, please view the event map here!
There is street parking, but there is no on-site event parking. The closest SmartPark is at 33 NW Davis St, Portland, OR, 97209. Public transportation is a great idea when alcohol is involved, and the MAX line drops off only one block from the festival at SW First and Oak Street. Cinco de Mayo does not offer parking validation.
There will be beer, wine, cocktails, and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase. A valid, acceptable ID is required for all alcohol purchases.
Yes, we take cash.
Tickets are available starting February 1st at a discounted price. Purchase online to save money.
- Single Day Ticket Online: adult $10 Youth $8 At the door: adult $12 youth $10
- Weekend Passes Only Available Online: Adult $25 Youth $19 For more info and to purchase tickets click here
Tickets are available at the gate or online here.
Will call is not available at the fiesta but tickets can be purchased upon arrival.
No, tickets are non-refundable.
Main stage performances are included in the ticket price.
Tickets are limited and may sell out. Buy tickets here.
Yes, visit our ticketing page for more information.
- Would you like to become a sponsor? Click here
- Become a vendor? Click here
- Volunteer? Click here to register
Please click here to see the map.
- Yes, we will have multiple ATM’s onsite, click here to see the map for exact locations.
We will have on site security as well as Portland Police/Fire.
Click the link here to see where the lost and found booth is located.